This USDA Prime Boneless Filet Mignon is the most tender piece of meat available. It is very popular and one of the bestselling cuts at New York Prime Meats. Rarely worked, this muscle produces a steak that is considered one of the tastiest due to its tenderness and rich marbling throughout the cut.The Filet Mignon is also available as a bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon at NY Prime Meats, another very popular option.
- The Filet Mignon is cut from the Short Loin. The Short Loin refers to the portion of the meat that is just behind the ribs. This area is known for producing the most tender cuts of meat like the T-bone, and the Porterhouse.
- The Filet Mignon also known as the Tenderloin.
- The Boneless Filet Mignon is the smaller portion of meat of the T-bone without the bone or the larger portion of meat, the Strip Steak.
- Our meat comes from All-American, Midwestern farms that are chosen in-person with the highest discretion.
- At New York Prime Meats, the humane handling practices are just as important as the preparation and distribution processes.
- We pride our selves in providing meats that have been naturally raised and humanely treated.
- All Filet Mignon cuts are individually vacuum sealed and always shipped fresh.
- Our meats are never frozen, we ship all orders fresh through Periship.
- We have flat fee delivery across the US to make it easier for you. Since our meat is fresh, everything is shipped overnight so it arrives in perfect condition. Learn more on our Shipping & Packaging page.
- Looking for a custom cut, quantity, or package? We can (most likely) do it! Initiate a chat by clicking on 'Chat with us' in the bottom left corner of our site. We will work with our Head Butcher to put together a custom quote - usually in less than five minutes! Yep, we're that good.
- Available in: 6oz, 8oz, 10oz